Knowing the Way Over the Dam The freshman class from the pre-engineering program at Crescent Valley High School in Corvallis, Oregon, works with engineers from CH2M Hill, Hewlett Packard and the Oregon State University Engineering Department.
What does CVH stand for?
CVH stands for Crescent Valley High School (Corvallis, OR)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CVH
We have 44 other meanings of CVH in our Acronym Attic
- Connecticut Valley Girl Scout Council
- Central Victorian Group Training (Australia)
- Constant Volume Gas Thermometer
- Carrières de la Vallée Heureuse (French quarry)
- Cedar Valley Hospice (Waterloo, IA)
- Centrum Voor Huwelijkscontacten (Belgium)
- Club Victor Hugo (French fitness club)
- Colorado Vacation Home (real estate rental)
- Compound-valve-angle Hemispherical Combustion-chamber (Ford cylinder head design and family of engines)
- continuous venous hemodialysis
- Helicopter Carrier
- Hollister Municipal Airport (Hollister, CA)
- Cash Value Home Alliance (Murrieta, CA)
- Catawba Valley Heritage Alliance (North Carolina)
- Catawba Valley Hosiery Association (Charlotte,, NC)
- Central Valley Hyer Athletics
- Comox Valley Harbour Authority (Canada)
- Computer Virus Hysteria Awards
- Cypress Village Homeowners Association (California)
- Carmel Valley Historic Airpark Society (Carmel Valley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I watched this track get built," said OSU freshman Michele Turney, a homegrown product from Crescent Valley High School, who broke the triple jump school record at the UO Preview.
The former Crescent Valley High School and Southern Oregon University athlete credits her improvement to a new training regimen under coach Joel Gordon.
It was really cool," said Eleanor Hammond, 17, who attends Crescent Valley High School in Corvallis, her voice muffled by the self-contained breathing apparatus she was wearing.
Bernstein said it appeared that donors already had given a record amount - $38,000 - when an unexpected check for $10,000 arrived late last week from Crescent Valley High School in Corvallis.
Crescent Valley High School of Corvallis, the 5A champion, came in second in the overall competition, with Lake Oswego High School, the 6A champion, taking third.
OSU wrestlers win pair of dual meets CORVALLIS - Five Oregon State wrestlers won by fall as the 25th-ranked Beavers defeated Southern Oregon, 40-3, and Air Force, 43-3, at Crescent Valley High School on Friday night.