Following its purchase of Creon Lab Control GmbH last year (see IBO 7/31/03), which sells electronic lab notebook, LIMS and record management workflow informatics systems, Waters, this year, acquired NuGenesis Technologies, provider of the Scientific Data Management System (SDMS) for the consolidation and management of laboratory data (see IBO 1/31/04).
What does CLC stand for?
CLC stands for Creon Lab Control (Germany)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLC
We have 481 other meanings of CLC in our Acronym Attic
- Convention Liaison Council
- Convention on Civil Liability
- Corporate Leadership Council
- Corporate Learning Course
- Corporate Litigation Counsel
- Corporate Lodging Consultants (various locations)
- Council for Licensed Conveyancers
- Country Log Cabins (various locations)
- Course Line Computer
- Creative Learning Communities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Waters installed itself in the notebook market with its purchase of Creon Lab Control (see IBO 7/31/03) last summer.
At the end of July, Waters announced it was acquiring the German software company Creon Lab Control for approximately $16 million (see IBO 7/31/03).
Milford, MA 7/30/03--Waters has acquired Creon Lab Control AG for approximately $16 million.
Software CREON Lab Control unveiled its product management strategy on intelligent analytical data-management technology.