Cree leukoencephalopathy and CACH/VWM disease are allelic at the EIF2B5 locus.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Cree Leukoencephalopathy
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 142 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Constructivist Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Continuing Learning Experience
- Continuing Legal Education
- Continuous Lumbar Epidural
- Control Law Electronics (aerospace engineering)
- Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Core Language Engine (SRI Cambridge Computer Science Research Centre)
- Cottage Lane Elementary (Blauvelt, NY)
- Council for Leather Exports (India)
- Cray Linux Environment (software)
- Criminal Law Enforcement (various locations)
- Cross-Linked Enzyme
- Crystal Lake Elementary (Florida)
- Current Limiting, E-Rated (electrical engineering)
- Customer Liaison Engineer
- Customer Located Equipment
- Conserved Lymphokine Element 0
- California Law Enforcement Association
- Canadian Law & Economics Association
- Canadian Legal Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The disease is called Cree Leukoencephalopathy and has claimed the lives of at least 23 young children all under of the age of one.