Established in 2004, CIM is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization LLC.
What does C-BASS stand for?
C-BASS stands for Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Centrally Accentuated Antineutrophil Cytoplasmic Antibody Test (test for Wegener's granulomatosis)
- Contingency Antenna Position Control Unit
- Channel Quality-Motivated Adaptive Rate Transmission
- Centre for Aquaculture and Seafood Development (Marine Institute, Canada)
- Certified Advanced Social Work Case Manager
- Common Abbreviated Test Language for All Systems
- Chemical-Biological (US DoD)
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Clinical Baseline Assessment Instrument
- Capacity-Balanced Alternate Routing
- Copper-Based Casting Technology
- Cross-Border Education Research Team (State University of New York at Albany)
- Community Business Environment Training and Audit (UK)
- Continuous Built-In Test
- Continuous Built in Test Equipment
- Closed-Loop Bell Laboratories Layered Space-Time Architecture
- Coalition Battle Management Language (Simulation Interoperability Standards Organization; also seen as CBML)
- Concept Bill-Of-Materials
- Circular Derivative of Bovine Pancreatic Trypsin Inhibitor
Samples in periodicals archive:
20, 2004 Fitch Ratings upgrades Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization, LLC's (C-BASS) structured finance CDO asset manager rating to 'CAM1' from 'CAM2'.
Fitch Ratings upgrades Credit-Based Asset Servicing and Securitization, LLC's (C-BASS) structured finance CDO asset manager rating to 'CAM1' from 'CAM2'.