A number of curriculum initiatives such as the Welsh Baccalaureate Qualification and the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales, as their title imply, are specific to Wales.
What does CQFW stand for?
CQFW stands for Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Conférence Québéco-Française pour le Développement de la Géomatique (Quebec, Canada)
- Center for Quantitative Fisheries Ecology (Old Dominion University, Norfolk, VA)
- Central Queensland Family History Association (Australia)
- Ceramic Quad Flat Pack
- Customer Quality Feedback Report
- Ce Qu'il Fallait Trouver (French puzzle website)
- Comptoir Quincaillerie Fer et Tube (French: Iron and Tube Hardware Counter)
- Conformal Quantum Field Theory
- Constructive Quantum Field Theory (physics)
- Chongqing Foreign Trade & Economic Relations Commission (China)
- Cabarrus Quilters' Guild (North Carolina)
- Classical and Quantum Gravity (journal)
- Commodity Quote Graphics
- Compagnie de Quartier Général (French: Company Headquarters)
- Comprehensive Quotes and Graphics (various locations)
- Cool Quiz Genius (software)
- Correct Quantum Gravity
- Cisco QAM Gateway Manager (computer application)
- Compounded Quarterly Growth Rate
- Center for Quality Growth and Regional Development (Georgia Institute of Technology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Assembly Government has been championing the cause for years with the Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales, which covers all learning at all levels.
The new-style qualification marked another major milestone because it provided the first opportunity for Welsh pupils to earn credits under the new Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales.
``The Credit and Qualifications Framework for Wales will allow learners to build up their achievements and recognise learning undertaken - therefore enabling people and businesses to focus on areas of learning that are specific to their need.