Bill Woodson, co-head of Credit Suisse Private Banking Americas' ultra-high net worth business, said, 'At Credit Suisse, we understand that the most lasting changes often begin with the actions of a single individual or a family, which is why we constantly work with our partners to develop new ways to help our clients achieve their philanthropic goals.
What does CSPB stand for?
CSPB stands for Credit Suisse Private Banking (Zürich, Switzerland)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSPB
We have 7 other meanings of CSPB in our Acronym Attic
- CINC's (Commander in Chief's) Preparedness Assessment Report (US DoD)
- Clinical Systems Program Assessment and Review
- Combat System Parameter Accounting Reports
- Combat Systems Post Availability Training
- Combat Systems Pre-acceptance Test
- Children Singing Peace Around the World (CD/DVD)
- China State Post Bureau
- Community Safety and Partnerships Branch (Public Safety Canada)
- Community Safety Programme Board (UK)
- Computer Society Press Board (IEEE Computer Society)
- Crux Sancti Patris Benedicti (Latin: Cross of Our Holy Father Benedict)
- Christian Schools of Palm Beach County (Florida)
- Call Service Position Console
- Camarines Sur Polytechnic Colleges (Philippines university)
- Canadian Standard Product Code
- Cataract, Sutural, with Punctate and Cerulean Opacities
- Center for Sex Positive Culture (Seattle, WA)
- Center for the Study of Popular Culture
- Center for the Study of the Presidency and Congress (Washington, DC)
- Central Sydney Planning Committee (Sydney, Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Banayoti moves to London from the United Arab Emirates, where he established a book of high net worth and ultra high net worth individuals in the UAE, Egypt and Kuwait for Credit Suisse Private Banking.
The 10-year-old gelding, who became the oldest horse to win a Group One race when landing the Credit Suisse Private Banking Pokal at Cologne in August, has injured the suspensory ligament just below the knee on his left foreleg ``He ran a great race but for the first time in his life he`s come out of it lame.
IT IS unlikely that you spend a lot of time pondering the results from Cologne, where the Eau De presumably comes from, but last Sunday's catchily titled Group One Credit Suisse Private Banking Pokal produced something exceptional.
THE Henry Cecil-trained High Pitched bids for Group One glory in Cologne tomorrow when tackling the Credit Suisse Private Banking Pokal over one and a half miles at the German track.
Only half the field of 156 managed to complete their first rounds on a rain-hit opening day of the Credit Suisse Private Banking Open in Switzerland.
FIRED-UP Scot Greg Hutcheon finished a marathon day by flying high on top of the leaderboard in the Credit Suisse Private Banking Open at Ascona in Switzerland.