To support further growth R&R completed a private offering of senior secured notes in November 2010 raising close to $500 million followed a month later by an $80 million credit facility provided by HSBC's Yorkshire Corporate Banking working with Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse International.
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Credit Suisse International (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Counter Strike Investigations, Inc.
- Courtroom Sciences, Inc.
- CPU Support Identification (Oracle Support Services)
- Crash Scene Investigation
- Crazy Space Incest (Firefly TV series)
- Creation Studies Institute (Fort Lauderdale, FL; est. 1988)
- Creative Sensor Inc. (Taiwan)
- Creative Specialties International
- Creative Strategies International
- Credential Securities, Inc. (Canada)
- Crew Software Interface (NASA)
- Crime Scene Investigation (CBS TV show)
- Crime Scene Investigator
- Crime Stoppers International
- Crime Stoppers, Inc. (various locations)
- Critical Safety Item
- Critical Success Index
- Critical Sustainability Item (US DoD)
- Criticare Systems, Inc (Waukesha, WI)
- Critter Scene Investigation
Samples in periodicals archive:
PA), Credit Suisse International (NYSE: CS) (ZHR: CSGN) (CSGN.
HSBC's Yorkshire Corporate Banking team worked with Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse International to provide a working capital base to pay for further growth for the business.
1 and the capital guarantee provided by Credit Suisse International secures 100% of initial capital at maturity.
6 million) credit facility provided by HSBC's Yorkshire Corporate Banking working with Barclays Capital and Credit Suisse International that will serve to pay for further growth for the business.