ICBC Credit Suisse Asset Management Company Limited said that ICBC had acquired a 20 percent stake from China Ocean Shipping (Group) Company (COSCO Group) plus a 5 percent stake from Credit Suisse.
What does CSAM stand for?
CSAM stands for Credit Suisse Asset Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSAM
We have 43 other meanings of CSAM in our Acronym Attic
- Community Supported Anthroposophical Medicine (Ann Arbor, MI)
- comp.sys.amiga.misc (Usenet newsgroup)
- Compaq Services Architecture Methodology
- Comprehensive Software Asset Management (various companies)
- Computer Security for Acquisition Managers (US DoD)
- Computer Systems Advisers Malaysia
- Construction Safety Association of Manitoba (Winnipeg, MB, Canada)
- Contiguous Sets of Autosomal Markers
- Coral Springs Auto Mall
- Corporate Software Asset Management (Canada)
- Crinkled Single Aluminized Mylar
- Customer Service Account Manager
- Customer Support Account Management
- Customer Support and Maintenance (electronic commerce)
- China-Singapore Airport Management Academy
- Creation Science Association for Mid-America
- Cisco Security Agent Management Center
- Conchology Section, Auckland Museum Institute (est. 1931; New Zealand)
- Counter Sniper Anti-Materiel Mount (attaches to gun mantle of an Abrams tank)
- Calibration Standardization Asset Management System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Societe Generale Securities Services (SGSS) and Credit Suisse (Deutschland) have apparently signed an agreement on a partnership under the terms of which SGSS will provide Credit Suisse Asset Management in Germany with comprehensive fund administration services.
Societe Generale Securities Services and Credit Suisse have apparently signed an agreement on a partnership under the terms of which SGSS will provide Credit Suisse Asset Management in Germany with comprehensive fund administration services.