Because there is no useful Credit risk transfer option for smaller loans, lending institutions know that they can't trade out of a loan and instead must bear the entire risk," Golden said at the time.
What does CRT stand for?
CRT stands for Credit Risk Transfer (banking)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRT
We have 326 other meanings of CRT in our Acronym Attic
- Corneal Refractive Therapy
- Corporate Roundtable
- Council for Responsible Telemedicine
- Counter Revolutionary Troop
- Counter-Rotating Tines (tillers)
- Court (Canada Post road designation)
- Craft Revival Trust (India)
- Creation Resources Trust (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because there is no useful credit risk transfer option for smaller loans, lending institutions know that they can't trade out of a loan and instead must bear the entire risk," said John Golden, President and CEO of Omega Performance.
7) Although the figure is not weighted by asset quality, it seems that European financial institutions have absorbed a sizable share of the risk embodied in credit risk transfer instruments such as securitised mortgages (figure 2).