If you provide proof of purchase or a gift receipt you can get a full refund or exchange, if not you will be offered a credit note for the value of the goods at the current selling price.
What does CN stand for?
CN stands for Credit Note
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CN
We have 54 other meanings of CN in our Acronym Attic
- Cooperativa Jesús Nazareno Ltda. (Santa Cruz, Bolivia)
- Coordination Number (mathematics)
- Copper Nickel (product feature)
- Core Network
- Corporate Network
- Correspondent Node
- Counternarcotic (US DoD)
- Cranial Nerve
- Cras Noc'te (Tomorrow Night)
- CreatioNation (convergent media company promoting the arts and altruism)
- Cuneo, Piemonte (Italian province)
- Cure Notice
- Customer Network
- Cyber Nations (web forum)
- Peoples' Republic of China (Top Level Domain abbreviation)
- Corona-Norco Children and Weight Coalition (California)
- Crank-Nicolson Finite Difference Time Domain
- Cryptococcus Neoformans Variety Gatti
- Core Network Gateway
Samples in periodicals archive:
If they are offering you a credit note, I'd be tempted to accept it and buy something else instead.
A 1963 credit note from the Lefevre Gallery in London shows 25 works sold for EUR9,000.
This is how one sale was advertised: "Nakheel Credit Note For Sale Dh2,500,000 to Dh4,000,000 (Discount 17 per cent)".
Alan Burnett, principal trading standards officer, said: "Even if you don't have any legal rights to return goods, many shops will allow you to exchange goods or get a credit note so it's worth checking their policies.
A cash refund for unwanted items won't always be offered, but you may be able to request an exchange or a credit note, so it's worth acting quickly.
I HAVE a credit note for pounds 160 for a jewellers in Glasgow city centre.