uk Global Banking News - 02 November 2012 Banks and insurers are announcing measures such as waivers on late fees and credit line increases, to facilitate victims of Hurricane Sandy.
What does CLI stand for?
CLI stands for Credit Line Increase
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLI
We have 231 other meanings of CLI in our Acronym Attic
- computer ledger illustration
- Confederation of Lithuanian Industrialists
- Consumer Labeling Initiative
- Continental Life Insurance
- controller line interface
- Corporate Law Institute (Tulane University)
- County Leadership Institute (various organizations)
- Covid Like Illness
- Creative Labs, Inc.
- Credit for Low-Income Individuals
- Critical Limb Ischemia
- Crown Life Insurance Company
- Cultural Landscape Inventory
- Cumulative Leakage Index
- Current Law Index
- Customer Loyalty Index
- Cutter Life Index (engineering/geology)
- Client Input/Output Sockets (IBM)
- California Lodging Industry Association
- Camp Leaders in America (Cultural Homestay International)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Credit unions may also want to consider credit line increases for their creditworthy members to provide adequate spending power without excessive risk.
ACA Platinum Plus cardholders are invited to take advantage of credit line increase decisions within 15 minutes, 24-hour customer service, emergency card replacement and cash advance access at more than 300,000 automated teller machines worldwide that display the Cirrus network logo.
Peter L Vosotas, chairman, president and CEO, said, 'This credit line increase will allow the company to continue its planned expansion during the next few years.