Credit card fraud detection systems also can compare credit card numbers provided by the user with stolen cards noted on blacklists, although stolen credit cards are so readily available to the fraudsters that blacklists have limited value.
What does CCFD stand for?
CCFD stands for Credit Card Fraud Detection
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCFD
We have 16 other meanings of CCFD in our Acronym Attic
- City County Federal Credit Union (est. 1928; Minneapolis, MN)
- Cleveland Center Federal Credit Union (Langrange, OH)
- Cornerstone Community Federal Credit Union (Lockport, NY)
- Cumberland County Federal Credit Union (Falmouth, ME)
- Centre for Curriculum and Faculty Development (est. 2004; Network for Innovation and Leadership in Education; Sheridan; Ontario, Canada)
- Chinese Commodity Funding Deals
- Clark County Fire Department (Las Vegas, NV)
- Clark County Fire District (Vancouver, WA)
- Columbia Consolidated Fire Department (Columbia, PA)
- Comité Catholique contre la Faim et pour le Développement
- Cumberland County Fire Department (North Carolina)
- Custom Calling Features Demonstrator (used by telephone installer to demonstrate optional features to customers)
- Canadian Conservatory of Fashion and Design
- Canadian Coalition for Fair Digital Access
- Cockpit Control Feel Drive Actuator
- Central Canberra Family Day Care (Australia)
- Constructing Codes with Fixed Dual Distance (algorithm)
- Congenital Cataracts, Facial Dysmorphism, and Neuropathy
- Centre Canadien de Fabrication de Dispositifs Photoniques (French: Canadian Photonics Fabrication Centre)
- Compassion Capital Fund Demonstration Program (grants)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We also have state of the art credit card fraud detection systems," said Jaishankar, the bank's spokesperson.