A quick internet search tells tales of joggers who: | Got distracted by a butterfly, tripped on a kerb and ended up in casualty; | Nimbly avoided the back of a car, only to run into the side of another one; | Ended up chased for two miles by a honking goose, or | Fell into a moorland bog and emerged like the Creature From The Black Lagoon.
What does CRTBL stand for?
CRTBL stands for Creature from the Black Lagoon (movie)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Center for Reformed Theology and Apologetics (Biblical theology)
- Centre de Ressources de Techniques Avancées (French: Resource Center of Advanced Technologies)
- Champions: Return to Arms (Sony Online Entertainment game)
- Comité Régional de Tourisme d'Aquitaine (France)
- Committee on Regional Trade Agreements (World Trade Organization)
- Controlled Rate Thermal Analysis
- Critical Review/Technology Assessment
- Central Riverfront Technical Advisory Committee (Windsor, ON, Canada)
- Commercial Repair Turnaround Time
- Critical Reasoning Test Battery
- Circular Restricted Three Body Problem
- Canadian Radio-Television & Telecommunications Commission
- Cancer Research and Treatment Center (New Mexico)
- Cathode Ray Tube Controller
- Chambre Régionales et Territoriales des Comptes (French: Regional and Territorial Chamber of Accounts)
- China Railway Telecommunications Center
- Cold Region Test Center
- Combat Readiness Training Center
- Continuously Regenerated Trap Column (Dionex)
- Cottonwood Residential Treatment Center (Missouri Department of Mental Health)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The villagers, torches raised, demanding vengeance; the streaked hairdo for the Bride Of Frankenstein – here given to a poodle; as well as nods to Creature From The Black Lagoon and The Wolfman.
A night out at the pictures was a weekend highlight or a midweek lift from humdrum life and work to see such 1950s films as Singing in The Rain or Creature From The Black Lagoon.
The dark more real than daylight, even the scariest ones--The Creature from the Black Lagoon , Them --that made me hide my eyes and crouch under the torn leather seats.
12) Many of his movies, such as It Came from Outer Space (1953), Creature from the Black Lagoon (1954), and The Incredible Shrinking Man (1957), have become classics of 1950s cinema, while others, such as The Space Children (1958) and Monster on the Campus (1958), have almost disappeared from collective memory.
Byline: Kevin O'Sullivan BRILLIANTLY mimicking the creature from the black lagoon, slimy Sean Slater slithered out of the frozen lake and into EastEnders history.