Creative workflow efficiency and collaboration now available to Arabic designers and developers Adobe and WinSoft, Adobe's globalisation partner for the Middle East and Africa regions, announced the availability of Adobe Creative Suite 4 Middle East/Africa versions, allowing designers and developers who rely on the industry-leading design and development software to work in their native language.
What does CS4 stand for?
CS4 stands for Creative Suite 4 (Adobe Systems Software)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CS4
- California Ships to Reefs
- Classified-Sensitive Level 3
- Combat Service Support System
- Commissaryman Third Class (Naval Rating)
- Continuous Sediment Sampling and Analysis System
- Creative Suite 3 (Adobe Systems software)
- Customer Self-Service System (IDWD)
- Customer Service, Support and Satisfaction (call center)
- Clear Screen 3D (Hyper Logo Graphics command)
- Chick Subunit 4 (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The Adobe Creative Suite 4 product family enables users to design materials for all types of media--rich media, print, video, or web--by allowing them to switch between mediums without having to leave a project.
gif ) Adobe Systems will launch its Creative Suite 4 family to Middle East users at Gitex Technology Week 2008.