The Complete Photo Guide to Making Metal Jewelry John Sartin Creative Publishing International c/o Quayside Publishing Group 33 Commercial Street Gloucester, MA 01930 www.
What does CPI stand for?
CPI stands for Creative Publishing International (Minnesota)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPI
We have 586 other meanings of CPI in our Acronym Attic
- Cost Performance Index
- Cost Plus Incentives (contract)
- Couch Potato Index
- Council of Principal Investigators (various organizations)
- Counter-Proliferation Initiative
- Counterpart International
- Cours Pénale Internationale (French: International Criminal Court)
- Crash Position Indicator
- Création d'un Produit Innovant (French: Creation of an Innovative Product)
- Creative Presentations Incorporated
- Creative Pultrusions, Inc. (Alum Bank, PA)
- Credit Protection Insurance (various companies)
- Criminal Procedure and Investigations (law; UK)
- Crisis Prevention and Intervention
- Crisis Prevention Institute
- Critical Path Initiative (various organizations)
- Critical Path Institute (Arizona and Maryland)
- Critical Performance Indicator
- Critical Program Information (US DoD)
- Crop Production Index
Samples in periodicals archive:
Building With Secondhand Stuff Chris Peterson Creative Publishing International c/o Quayside Publishing Group 33 Commercial Street, Gloucester, MA 01930 www.
Drake ProMetric, Digital Insight Corporation, Certiport, Creative Publishing International, Deep Marine Technology, Content Analyst and Imaging Acceptance Corporation.
Advanced Turkey Hunting' was recently published by Creative Publishing International, and is priced at USD21.
In this new book, The World of Whitetail Hunting, from the respected outdoor sports publisher, Creative Publishing International, readers will find some of the finest, passion-filled stories and articles ever written by many of Field & Stream magazine's best known contributors, writers like Bob Brister, Gene Hill, Norman Strung, Byron Dalrymple, and Jerome Robinson.
Manskills Chris Peterson Creative Publishing International c/o Quayside Publishing Group 400 First Avenue North, Suite 300 Minneapolis, MN 55401 9781589236318, $15.