His comments follow the announcement of the sale of a pounds 70 million turnover company which manufactures colour cosmetics and personal care products - Creative Outsourcing Solutions International.
What does COSI stand for?
COSI stands for Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COSI
We have 31 other meanings of COSI in our Acronym Attic
- Canada Occupational Safety and Health Regulations (Department of Justice, Canada)
- Comprehensive Occupational Safety and Health Reform Act
- Council of State Historical Records Coordinators
- Center Of Science and Industry (Columbus, OH, USA)
- Childhood Obesity Surveillance Initiative (World Health Organization)
- Client-Oriented Scale of Improvement (National Acoustic Laboratory; Australia)
- Closeout System Installation (NASA)
- College of Staten Island (Jersey City, NJ)
- Computational Optical Sensing and Imaging
- Cost of Savings Index
- Coordinadora Sindicatos Bananeros y Agroindustrales de Honduras (Spanish: Coalition of Honduran Banana and Agroindustrial Unions)
- Coffee Science Information Center
- Computer Security and Industrial Cryptography (Catholic University of Leuven; Belgium)
- Canadian Online Secure Information and Communications System (Canadian Department of Foreign Affairs; now obsolete)
- Canadian Outcomes Study in Dementia
- College Sports Information Directors of America
- Commission pour la Simplification des Formalités (French: Commission for the Simplification of Procedures)
- Co-Occurring State Incentive Grant (substance abuse grant)
- Corpus of Spoken Israeli Hebrew
- Canadian Oil Sands Investments, Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (Cosi) plant at Maesteg has been sold to Budelpack, a European provider of contract manufacturing, contract packing and supply chain services to the consumer goods market.
The troubled Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (Cosi) plant, in Maesteg, has been bought by Dutch company Budelpack International, saving 560 jobs.
Creative Outsourcing Solutions International is pumping millions of pounds into its Maesteg factory, where 700 staff make some of the world's best-selling beauty products.
Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (COSI), formerly known as Revlon, has created more than 150 new jobs in 2002 and plans to again expand its 550-strong workforce later this year.
Byline: Abby Alford Wales' First Minister Rhodri Morgan has announced that Creative Outsourcing Solutions International (COSi), the firm that owns Maesteg's Revlon cosmetics factory, intends to expand its workforce next year.