Reed, "Assessing Creationist Stratigraphy with Evidence from the Gulf of Mexico," Creation Research Society Quarterly 36 (1999).
What does CRSQ stand for?
CRSQ stands for Creation Research Society Quarterly
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Colorado River Storage Project
- Colorado Rock-Fall Simulation Program (Colorado Department of Transportation)
- Combat Readiness Storage Program
- Common Review and Salary Program (Sprint)
- Computer Resources Support Plan
- Consumables Readiness Spares Package (US Air Force)
- Center for Risk Science and Public Health (George Washington University; Washington DC)
- Cuyamaca Rancho State Park Interpretive Association (California)
- Commercial Remote Sensing Program Office (US NASA; Mississippi)
- Commission for the Recognition of Specialties and Proficiencies in Professional Psychology
- Council for Refractive Surgery Quality Assurance
- Center for Radiophysics and Space Research (Cornell University; Ithaca, New York)
- Centre for Rural Social Research (Australia)
- Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees (Geneva Conventions)
- Cysteine-Rich Scavenger Receptor Superfamily
- Changjiang River Scientific Research Institute (China)
- Can't Remember Stuff Syndrome (polite version)
- Center for Reform of School Systems (Houston, TX)
- Certified Recovery Support Specialist
Samples in periodicals archive:
19) The Creation Research Society Quarterly continues the bamboozlement.
In its most prestigious journal, the Creation Research Society Quarterly, one finds even the lesser trappings so loved by big-time scientists: pompous titles, sesquipedalianisms, Latin words, scientific jargon, even the metric system.