A white paper titled Creating Superior Value by Making Strategies Work: The Case for a Business Owner Mentality is available at no charge on the Bywater Web site: www.
What does CSV stand for?
CSV stands for Creating Superior Value (workshops)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSV
We have 109 other meanings of CSV in our Acronym Attic
- Computerized Systems Validation
- Computing Services (university department)
- Concentric Standing Valve (oil industry)
- Confederación Sudamericana de Vóleibol
- Contents Supervision (IBM mainframes)
- Conventional Steering Vector
- Corona Start Voltage
- Court Square Ventures (venture capital; Charlottesville, VA)
- Creating Shared Value
- Crestview (Amtrak station code; Crestview, FL)
- Customer Site Visit
- Canadian Society of Value Analysis
- Category-Specific Visual Agnosia
- Centre for the Study of the Viking Age (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Centre for the Study of Violence and Abuse
- Ceramic Studio of Virginia (dental laboratory)
- College Sports Video Association
- Collegiate Sports Video Association
- Colorado Senior Volleyball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thus, everyone works toward the same outcome: creating superior value for our customers, employees, shareholders, and suppliers.