Among the knowledge sessions at GES-EVA include a debate on 'Entrepreneurship through the ages,' focused on the evolution of the entrepreneurial scene globally and what motivates today's entrepreneurs; panel discussions on 'Establishing a unified GCC SME system' and 'Womenpreneur focus: Thinking big and building big,' on the challenges faced by women entrepreneurs; and keynote speeches on 'Transforming Strategy: Creating Shared Value,' and 'Building Your Team's Potential.
What does CSV stand for?
CSV stands for Creating Shared Value
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSV
We have 109 other meanings of CSV in our Acronym Attic
- Computer Software Validation
- Computerized Systems Validation
- Computing Services (university department)
- Concentric Standing Valve (oil industry)
- Confederación Sudamericana de Vóleibol
- Contents Supervision (IBM mainframes)
- Conventional Steering Vector
- Corona Start Voltage
- Court Square Ventures (venture capital; Charlottesville, VA)
- Creating Superior Value (workshops)
- Crestview (Amtrak station code; Crestview, FL)
- Customer Site Visit
- Canadian Society of Value Analysis
- Category-Specific Visual Agnosia
- Centre for the Study of the Viking Age (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Centre for the Study of Violence and Abuse
- Ceramic Studio of Virginia (dental laboratory)
- College Sports Video Association
- Collegiate Sports Video Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It goes on to note that, "The purpose of the corporation must be redefined as creating shared value, not just profit per se.
The announcement comes as Nestle launches a two-day forum on Creating Shared Value in New York in collaboration with the United Nations Office for Partnerships and the Mission of Switzerland to the United Nations.
This commitment to rural development is an expression of the principle of Creating Shared Value, which is part of NestlE[umlaut]'s business strategy.