Biogen is one of the industry's best performers while Keryx is on the rise to compete with big names without too much risk through creating profitable partnerships.
What does CPP stand for?
CPP stands for Creating Profitable Partnerships (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPP
We have 509 other meanings of CPP in our Acronym Attic
- Core Python Programming
- Coronary Perfusion Pressure
- Corporate Partner Privacy
- Corporate Partnership Program (various organizations)
- Corrugated Plastic Pipe
- Corrugated Polyethylene Pipe
- Cost Per Page (printers)
- Cost Per Point
- Cost per Procedure
- Counter Proliferation Programme (Europol)
- Creative Parallel Processing
- Creative Pioneer Programme (National Endowment for Science, Technology and the Arts; UK)
- Credential for Practice Program
- Crime Prevention Program (California)
- Critical Peak Pricing (demand response; utility rates)
- Critical Performance Parameter
- Critical Process Parameter
- Crop Protection Programme (UK)
- Crumpler Plastic Pipe Inc.
- Cuba Poster Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sessions include: -- Taking Servers into the Mainstream with Windows Small Business Server 2003, presented by Microsoft -- IP Communications - The REAL Business Value, presented by Cisco Systems -- Security & VPN opportunities for SME, presented by Cisco Systems -- Driving Partner Advantage in a Competitive Market, presented by Nortel Networks -- Building Your Business in an Age of Heightened Customer Expectations, presented by Avaya -- Extreme Networks: Leading with Innovation - While Creating Profitable Partnerships, presented by Extreme Networks The international channel will be addressed at the COMDEX GNC on the exhibit floor, in the international area.
Operating in Asia, Europe and North America, CPP has a reputation for anticipating and responding to customers' needs, and is committed to creating profitable partnerships across each of the industries it serves.
The interesting mix of the panel from manufacturer to traditional supplier to branded aftermarket suppliers -- all the way to the dealership -- will offer the attendees insight into how successful companies are creating profitable partnerships which help consumers make great products even more unique.
They combine the innovations in business and technology to empower advertisers to achieve brand awareness, lead generation and sales while creating profitable partnerships with their publishers.