Safety measurements included physical examination, electrocardiogram, adverse events, complete blood count, serum chemistries, urinalysis, creatine kinase myocardial band, troponin T, and enzyme-linked immunospot testing for cellular immune response against viral proteins.
What does CKMB stand for?
CKMB stands for Creatine Kinase Myocardial Band
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKMB
We have 1 other meaning of CKMB in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Knowledge Manager (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management (software environment)
- Commando Krav Maga (martial arts)
- Communications and Knowledge Management (various organizations)
- COMSEC Key Manager
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle (genetics)
- Cryptographic Key Management (computer security)
- Customer Knowledge Management
- Czestochowski Klub Motocyklowy (Polish: Speedway Team of Czestochowa, Poland)
- Creatine Kinase Mb
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Certified Knowledge Management Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Committee to Keep Music Evil (music label)
- Creative Knowledgeable Marketing Experts (CKME Group; West Allis, WI)
- Content Kings Media Group
- CKM Instructor (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Conceptual Knowledge Markup Language
- Creatine Kinase Mm
- Club de Kayak de Mer du Nord Cotentin (French kayak club)
- Calvary Kids Mentoring Program (Phoenix, AZ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The prevalence and prognosis of minimally elevated creatine kinase myocardial band activity in elder patients with syncope.