Highly sensitive enzyme immunoassay for human creatine kinase MM and MB isozymes.
What does CKMM stand for?
CKMM stands for Creatine Kinase Mm
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Czestochowski Klub Motocyklowy (Polish: Speedway Team of Czestochowa, Poland)
- Creatine Kinase Mb
- Creatine Kinase Myocardial Band
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Certified Knowledge Management Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Committee to Keep Music Evil (music label)
- Creative Knowledgeable Marketing Experts (CKME Group; West Allis, WI)
- Content Kings Media Group
- CKM Instructor (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Conceptual Knowledge Markup Language
- Club de Kayak de Mer du Nord Cotentin (French kayak club)
- Calvary Kids Mentoring Program (Phoenix, AZ)
- Car Key Management Protocol
- Carl Kuster Mountain Park
- Certified Knowledge Management Professional (Knowledge Management Professional Society)
- Chhattisgarh Kisan Mazdoor Party (India)
- Collaborative Knowledge Management Practice
- Connexions Kent Medway Partnership (UK)
- Corporate Knowledge Management Process
- Cumhuriyetçi Köylü Millet Partisi (Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Evidence for competition by creatine kinase MM, adenylate kinase, malate and alcohol dehydrogenase.
The protection of creatine kinase MM sub-bands by EDTA during storage.