In addition, laboratories continue to offer creatine kinase MB activity, a test known to be methodologically inadequate, as well as aspartate transaminase and lactate dehydrogenase.
What does CKMB stand for?
CKMB stands for Creatine Kinase Mb
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CKMB
We have 1 other meaning of CKMB in our Acronym Attic
- Centre de Karaté de Meaux (French martial arts school)
- Certified Knowledge Manager (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Collaboration and Knowledge Management (software environment)
- Commando Krav Maga (martial arts)
- Communications and Knowledge Management (various organizations)
- COMSEC Key Manager
- Creatine Kinase, Muscle (genetics)
- Cryptographic Key Management (computer security)
- Customer Knowledge Management
- Czestochowski Klub Motocyklowy (Polish: Speedway Team of Czestochowa, Poland)
- Creatine Kinase Myocardial Band
- Central Kansas Medical Center
- Certified Knowledge Management Engineer (trademark of eKnowledgeCenter)
- Committee to Keep Music Evil (music label)
- Creative Knowledgeable Marketing Experts (CKME Group; West Allis, WI)
- Content Kings Media Group
- CKM Instructor (trademark of Hudson Associates Consulting, Inc.; under license to eKnowledgeCenter)
- Conceptual Knowledge Markup Language
- Creatine Kinase Mm
- Club de Kayak de Mer du Nord Cotentin (French kayak club)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Troponin-T, creatine kinase and creatine kinase MB values of the cases Variables Group 1 (n=20) Mean[+ or -]SD Median (min-max) Troponin T, ng/ml 1 0.
This review provides an overview of the use of creatine kinase MB (CK-MB) and cardiac troponin (cTn) in contemporary clinical practice.
Sensitive, rapid assay of subforms creatine kinase MB in plasma.
Creatine kinase MB was increased in the patients with AMI and not in the patients with unstable angina pectoris (Table 1).
All the other participants used creatine kinase MB isoenzyme (CK-MB) but were planning to change.