What does CK-MB stand for?
CK-MB stands for Creatine Kinase, Muscle and Brain (subunits)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CK-MB
We have 1 other meaning of CK-MB in our Acronym Attic
- Creatine Kinase (blood test)
- Creation Kit (gaming; Skyrim)
- Cricket Kenya
- Crip Killer (gangs)
- Cyanogen Chloride
- Cyto Keratin (immunohistochemistry)
- Calvin Klein 1
- Creatine Kinase B-Subunit Activity
- Creatine Kinase Subunit B