These include microcephaly, short palpebral fissures, the long smooth philtrum and thin vermilion of the upper lip, joint anomalies, altered palmar crease pattern, and mental retardation.
What does CP stand for?
CP stands for Crease Pattern (Origami folding pattern)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of CP
We have 227 other meanings of CP in our Acronym Attic
- Counterparts (Rush album)
- Counterparty (credit)
- Counterplan (debate)
- Counterpoints (choir; North Central High School, Indianapolis, IN)
- County Parish (UK)
- County Primary (UK schools)
- Coupled Pair (many-electron theory)
- Cours Primaire (French: Primary Course)
- Crazy Person
Samples in periodicals archive:
AoI remember being 10 years old and unfolding an origami crane and looking at the crease pattern and thinking, AaeThere are all these nice geometric lines and points.
Origami TreeMaker software is used to design an origami base--essentially a stick-figure version of the desired form--and its corresponding crease pattern.