The Cray XC30 supercomputer features the new Aries system interconnect; a Dragonfly network topology that frees applications from locality constraints; an innovative cooling system that utilizes a transverse airflow to lower customers' total cost of ownership; the next-generation of the scalable, high performance Cray Linux Environment that also supports a wide range of ISV applications; and NVIDIA Tesla GPU accelerators.
What does CLE stand for?
CLE stands for Cray Linux Environment (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CLE
We have 142 other meanings of CLE in our Acronym Attic
- Construction Licensing Executive
- Constructivist Learning Environment (various organizations)
- Continuing Learning Experience
- Continuing Legal Education
- Continuous Lumbar Epidural
- Control Law Electronics (aerospace engineering)
- Coopération Linguistique et Éducative (French: Linguistic and Educational Cooperation)
- Core Language Engine (SRI Cambridge Computer Science Research Centre)
- Cottage Lane Elementary (Blauvelt, NY)
- Council for Leather Exports (India)
- Cree Leukoencephalopathy
- Criminal Law Enforcement (various locations)
- Cross-Linked Enzyme
- Crystal Lake Elementary (Florida)
- Current Limiting, E-Rated (electrical engineering)
- Customer Liaison Engineer
- Customer Located Equipment
- Conserved Lymphokine Element 0
- California Law Enforcement Association
- Canadian Law & Economics Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The system will feature major advancements to the Cray Linux Environment, Cray's HPC-optimised programming environment and the next-generation Aries interconnect chipset.
The system will feature major advancements to the Cray Linux Environment, Cray's HPC-optimized programming environment, and the next-generation Aries interconnect chipset.