Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta sponsors an event entitled "CLSI: Clinical Laboratory Science Investigations--Case Lecture Series.
What does CLH stand for?
CLH stands for Crawford Long Hospital (Emory University; Atlanta, GA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CLH
We have 40 other meanings of CLH in our Acronym Attic
- Cercle Laïque d'Houdain (French basketball club)
- Certification en Logistique Humanitaire (French: Certification in Humanitarian Logistics)
- Charterer's Liability to damage to Hull (marine insurance)
- Chicago Lakeshore Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Clandeboye Lodge Hotel (UK)
- Cleft-Limb-Heart Malformation Syndrome
- Clinical Laboratories of Hawaii, LLP (est. 1971)
- Comité Liaison Handicapés (French: Disabled Liaison Committee)
- Comités Locaux de l'Habitat (French: Local Housing Committees)
- Compañía Logística de Hidrocarburos CLH, SA
- Hard Clam (FAO species code)
- Lufthansa Cityline Airlines (ICAO code)
- Christ the Lord of Harvest Academy (Philippines)
- Comité pour le Logement et l'Habitat des Jeunes (French: Committee for Housing and Habitat for the Youth)
- Centre Liégeois d'Histoire et d'Archéologie Militaires (French: Liege Center for History and Military Archaeology; Liege, Belgium)
- Contribution de la Linguistique à l'Histoire de l'Afrique Sub-Saharienne (French: Contribution of Linguistics in the History of Sub-Saharan Africa)
- Cardiff Local Health Board (UK)
- Closed-Loop Hybrid Control
- City of Laredo Health Department (Texas)
- Constrained Local Histogram Equalization
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brown was taken to the Emory Crawford Long Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia, in the US, suffering from pneumonia and died on Christmas Day.