Interpreters at Craters of the Moon National Monument emphasized the protective quality of cracks in the lava rock, where nutritive soil gathers and seedlings hide from intense wind and sunlight.
What does CMNM stand for?
CMNM stands for Craters of the Moon National Monument (Arizona)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMNM
We have 2 other meanings of CMNM in our Acronym Attic
- Cincinnati Museum of Natural History (Cincinnati, OH)
- Cleveland Museum of Natural History
- Conformity to Masculine Norms Inventory
- Concerned Motorcyclists of New Jersey
- Collegium Musica Nova Lubecensis
- Creative Master Northcord Limited (Hong Kong)
- Computational Models of Natural Language Argument (workshop)
- Cavan-Millbrook-North-Monaghan (Ontario, Canada)
- Cisco MGC Node Manager
- Clothed Male Nude Male
- Cooperative Modular Neural Networks
- Certified Mobile Notary Public
- Citra Marga Nusaphala Persada (Indonesian company)
- Coastal and Marine National Park
- Connection-Mode Network Protocol (open systems interconnection)
- Canadian Minimum Navigation Performance Specification Airspace
- Christian Music News Report (podcast)
- Co-Management of Natural Resources
- Committee on Military Nutrition Research (National Academy of Science)
- Common Mode Noise Rejection (electronic devices)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NORTHERN ROCKIES A bill moving through Congress would allow hunting within the expansion area of Craters of the Moon National Monument.