He is an expert in accident reconstruction; vehicle mechanical and electrical failure investigation; and vehicle fire cause and origin, as well as a crash data retrieval technician and analyst.
What does CDR stand for?
CDR stands for Crash Data Retrieval (various organizations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDR
We have 350 other meanings of CDR in our Acronym Attic
- Contribution au Développement Rural
- Controlled Drug Record
- Cooldown Reduction (gaming statistic)
- CorelDRAW File (file extension)
- Corporate Debt Restructuring
- Correlated Data Report
- Council for Development and Reconstruction (Lebanon)
- Council for Disability Rights
- Counterdetection Range
- Crash Damage Repair
Samples in periodicals archive:
ART: PHOTO; CHART CUTLINE: (PHOTO) Northbridge Patrolman Jeffrey White demonstrates how data can be retrieved from a car's "black box" using a Bosch crash data retrieval system.
The crash data retrieval will be performed by the state police Collision Analysis and Reconstruction Section, which is investigating several other fatal and serious injury crashes that occurred within the last few days, according to Mr.