0 of the Cradle to Cradle Certified Product Standard.
What does C2C stand for?
C2C stands for Cradle to Cradle (product design sustainability concept)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of C2C
We have 29 other meanings of C2C in our Acronym Attic
- Connect to Community
- Consumer-to-Consumer (commerce)
- Containers to Clinics (Dover, MA)
- Contract to Contract (employment)
- Corner to Corner (Crochet)
- Corp to Corp
- Cost to Company
- Couples 2 Couples
- Courage to Care
- Crude to Customer (energy value chain)
- CECOM Center for C3 Systems
- CECOM Center for Command, Control & Communications Systems
- Command & Control Concept & Management Plan
- Campaign to Control Cancer (Canada)
- Command and Control Common Client
- Car 2 Car Communication Consortium (Germany)
- Command & Control Core Data Model
- Command and Control Engineering Center (US Coast Guard)
- Command and Control Capability Integration Board (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The program, Cradle to Cradle, will award logos to products meeting environmental and human health criteria.
In 2008, Desso began its transformational journey towards becoming a 100 per cent Cradle to Cradle company by signing a partnership agreement with Hamburg-based Environmental Protection Encouragement Agency (EPEA).
Cradle to Cradle calls for a new Industrial Revolution.