Having paid EUR150 to watch Christian Walliser, 28, crack the whip, diners saw the Bengal tigers take their revenge and start to eat him.
What does CTW stand for?
CTW stands for Crack the Whip
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CTW
We have 74 other meanings of CTW in our Acronym Attic
- Communications Theory Workshop (IEEE)
- Companies to Watch
- Complain To Whom (spam prevention)
- Computer Trade Weekly
- Conquer the World
- Constructed Treatment Wetland
- Constructive Travel Worksheet
- Context-Tree Weighting
- Corporate Travel World
- Counter Terrorism Wing (Federal Investigative Agency; Pakistan)
- Criminal Trespass Warning
- Cutting the Wires (mobile data solutions; UK)
- Cycle to Work (UK)
- Total Carat Weight
- Cabot Trail Working Association (Canada)
- Churches Together in the Westbury Area (England, UK)
- Closer Than We Appear (band)
- Coastal Tidelands and Wetlands Act (South Carolina)
- College Township Water Authority (State College, PA)
- Coventry Tamil Welfare Association (Coventry, England, UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Maybe things would have been different if Graham stuck around to crack the whip.
Lesley Dunlop gets to crack the whip, literally, as dominatrix Josie while Paul Courtenay Hyu gets to wiggle his hips and swagger in grand style as the king of rock and roll wannabe.
And as the schedule drags on it becomes clear Jim has to crack the whip with the builders for the sake of his health.