Sponsored by the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Cover the Uninsured Week works to draw attention to America's continuing uninsurance problem.
What does CTUW stand for?
CTUW stands for Cover the Uninsured Week
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CTUW
- Combined Thickness of the Uterus and Placenta (equine reproduction)
- Comprehensive Technological Upgrade Programme (Poland)
- Council of Teachers of Undergraduate Psychology
- Connecticut Chapter of the Usability Professionals Association
- Centre for Time Use Research (UK)
- Confederated Tribes of the Umatilla Reservation (Washington)
- Congress of Trade Unions and Staff Associations of Barbados
- Chinese Taipei University Sports Federation
- Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology
- Citizens to Uphold the Constitution (Washington)
- Cumberland Trails United Way (Middlesboro, KY)
- Center for Trade Union and Workers' Services (Egypt)
- Campus TeleVideo
- Canadian Television Network
- Capital Timber Value
- Cartonnages Techniques de Villefranche (French cardboard display manufacturer)
- Catch the Vision
- Centre de Télécommunication Vendéen (French telecommunications company)
- Centro Televisivo Vaticano (Vatican Television Center)
- Channel Television (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Now in its fifth year, Cover the Uninsured Week (April 23-29) brings together individuals and organizations from all 50 states and the District of Columbia to demand that our nation's leaders find solutions for the more than 46 million Americans living without health insurance.
Cover the Uninsured Week spotlighted the value and success of SCHIP in activities leading up to and during the Week.
Cover the Uninsured Week will take place April 3- 9 in communities across the country.
As part of an attempt to mitigate the problem, the ACHA has participated in Cover the Uninsured Week for the last several years, according to Manchester, who is a former president of the organization.
She said the conference is involved in Cover the Uninsured Week "as a way to engage the whole nation in this real scandal" of so many with no health care coverage.