A CHURCH deacon has been reappointed as a non-executive director of Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust (PCT).
What does CTPCT stand for?
CTPCT stands for Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Centre Technique de Plasturgie et de Caoutchouc (French: Plastics and Rubber Technical Center; Morocco)
- Chinese Taipei Paralympic Committee (China)
- Citizen Trade Policy Commission (Maine legislature)
- Comité Technique Paritaire Central (French: Central Joint Technical Committee)
- Communication, Transport, Post and Construction
- Cross Timbers Pregnancy Care Center
- Concurrent Treatment of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder and Cocaine Dependence (therapy protocol)
- Center for Transitional and Post Conflict Governance (International Foundation for Electoral Systems)
- Club de Tir de La Police Côte d'Or (French: Gold Coast Police Shooting Club)
- CTP Correlation Site (GCCS)
- Center for Teaching and Professional Development
- Center for Trade Policy Development
- Chatham Township Police Department (Chatham, NJ)
- Clinton Township Police Department
- Comité Technique Paritaire Départemental (French: Departmental Joint Technical Committee; France)
- Coopération Technique entre Pays en Développement (French: Technical Cooperation among Developing Countries)
- Crew Training and Procedures Division (US NASA)
- Counselling Training Personal Development Consulting (UK)
- Call to Power Democracy Game (online game)
- Carboxy Terminated Polyester Propellant
Samples in periodicals archive:
Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust (tPCT) is making the cuts as part of a savings plan to recoup pounds 29 million, about 7.
Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust (PCT), as local leader of the NHS, has arranged a patient involvement session tomorrow, between 10am and 3pm, at the Welcome Centre, Parkside, where lunch will be provided.
COVENTRY Teaching Primary Care Trust is investing an additional pounds 235,056 in Marie Curie nursing services giving terminally ill people the choice to die at home.
Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust issued the warning after an elderly resident, living in Stoke Aldermoor, was called and asked for personal information on Sunday afternoon.
Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust (PCT) is offering key line health workers such as health visitors, district nurses and practice nurses training to fight obesity.
Ms Winterton visited Hillfields Early Years Centre, which is part of Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust, to find out how the scheme works.
In March, Coventry Teaching Primary Care Trust (PCT) announced an additional pounds 3million to establish three new GP-led practices in Stoke Aldermoor, Foleshill and on the site of the NHS walk-in centre in Stoney Stanton Road.