Their efforts are among a range of fundraising drives by students on other courses that form part of the Coventry School of Art and Design ahead of this year's University Degree Show.
What does CSAD stand for?
CSAD stands for Coventry School of Art and Design (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CSAD
We have 29 other meanings of CSAD in our Acronym Attic
- Centre for the Study of Ancient Documents (UK)
- Cervical Screening Administration Department
- Ceskoslovenská Automobilová Doprava (Czechoslovak National Bus Transport)
- Children Services Administration Division
- chip-scale atomic device
- Client Server Application Development
- Club Sportif et Artistique de la Défense (French: Sports Club and Art of Defense)
- Combat System Accounting Document
- Combat System Alignment Document
- Configuration Status Accounting Document
- Customs Declaration Processing Module
- Cyber Security Awareness Day (various locations)
- California State Athletic Directors Association
- Coalition of Sailors Against Destructive Decisions (US Navy)
- Center for the Study and Advancement of Disability Policy (Washington, DC)
- Cultural Studies in the African Diaspora Project (University of California, Los Angeles)
- Combat Support Agency Director’s Report (US DoD)
- Configuration Status Accounting Database System
- Council on Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence (Sioux City, IA)
- Campaign for Safe and Affordable Drinking Water
Samples in periodicals archive:
Principal lecturer in media arts Darryl Georgiou said: "At a time of global economic challenge the postgraduate community at the Coventry School of Art and Design is contributing to the creative industries and designing for our practical needs.
The Dean of the Coventry School of Art and Design, Professor Jill Journeaux, said: "Cindy comes to us with an excellent academic record and combined with her enthusiasm for the subject, will certainly make an impression on the School of Art and Design.
As it was lifted out of the subway, Prof Clive Richards, associate dean of the Coventry School of Art and Design at Coventry University, said: "Then, as now, Coventry School of Art and Design had leading artists and designers and it's appropriate that this wonderful piece was commissioned of Robert Hedley Lewis, who was then head of art and design.
Painters Beverly Scott and Simon Lewis are exhibiting more than 50 works which explore abstraction, colour and landscape, in Small Works, Broad Visions, at the Lanchester Gallery at Coventry School of Art and Design in Cox Street.
Recent graduates from Coventry School of Art and Design will show their work alongside the best of new international art at the Business Design Centre.