It was amid fears ACL could be heading for administration - after nearly a year of Coventry City Football Club refusing to pay its PS100,000-a-month rent for using the stadium - which could have forced the sale of the Ricoh at a knock down price.
What does CCFC stand for?
CCFC stands for Coventry City Football Club
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCFC
We have 40 other meanings of CCFC in our Acronym Attic
- Cardiff City Football Club
- Centro Campesino Farmworker Center (Florida City, Florida)
- Certified Cash Flow Consultant
- Chambre de Commerce Française au Canada (French: French Chamber of Commerce in Canada; Montreal, Canada)
- Chernobyl Children's Fund of Colorado
- Chester City Football Club (UK)
- Christian Children's Fund of Canada (Markham, ON, Canada)
- Clinically Certified Forensic Counselor
- Community College Faculty Coalition (Florida, previously Community College Faculty Leader's Coalition)
- Cork City Football Club
- Creating Child Friendly Cities (conference)
- Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada
- Central Coast Fisheries Conservation Coalition (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Colleges of Central Florida Career Consortium
- Cypress Creek Flood Control Coalition (est. 1999; Texas)
- Coo Coo for Coco Puffs (emergency room slang)
- Command and Control Functional Control Document
- Curriculum Center for Family and Consumer Sciences (Lubbock, TX)
- Capital Communications Federal Credit Union (Albany, NY)
- City County Federal Credit Union (est. 1928; Minneapolis, MN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although ACL insists the club can play their final three matches at the Ricoh, the club claimed yesterday that they are unable to do so after "nontrading subsidiary" Coventry City Football Club Limited was voluntarily placed into administration.
It was confirmed on Thursday that Coventry City Football Club Limited had gone into administration.
THE Sky Blues have launched an appeal against the 10-point deduction imposed by the Football League after Coventry City Football Club Ltd were placed into administration last week.
Byline: By Lisa Smith Cash-strapped Coventry City Football Club is on the verge of going into administration after the board announced it had filed papers with the courts in a bid to secure its future.
The debate centres on the location of players' contracts in Coventry City Football Club (Holdings) Limited, the company not in administration and still controlled by owners Sisu.
City currently have no legal right to use the Ricoh Arena after putting one of its companies - Coventry City Football Club Ltd - into adminstration last week, effectively ending its lease agreement.
It came the day after the football club effectively ended its lease with the stadium company Arena Coventry Limited by putting into administration one arm of the business - Coventry City Football Club Limited.