Co CityKids Foundation Co Community Mainstreaming Associates Co Covenant House New Jersey Co The Doe Fund Co Eden Autism Services Co Family Reach Foundation Co Friends of Karen, Inc.
What does CHNJ stand for?
CHNJ stands for Covenant House New Jersey (Newark and Atlantic City, NJ)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CHNJ
- Cameron Highlands Nature Education Center (Malaysia)
- Charlotte Harbor National Estuary Program (Fort Myers, FL)
- Coleman Hawkins Neighborhood Festival (Topeka, KS)
- Cultural Heritage Networks Hypermedia (Milan, Italy)
- Catholic High, New Iberia (Louisiana)
- Coming Home Network International
- Council for the Homeless Northern Ireland (est. 1983; Belfast, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Community Health Nurses Initiatives Group
- Catholic Homeschoolers of New Jersey
- Center for History & New Media (George Mason University)
- Children's Hospital National Medical Center (Washington, DC)
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Communist History Network Newsletter (UK)
- Continuous Hopfield Neural Network
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen and Oxygen (chemical elements)
- Charity Hospital New Orleans
- Carbon, Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Oxygen, Phosphorous, Sulfur (mnemonic for the six most abundant elements in the human body)
- Christian Homeschool Network of Washington (Kent, WA; also seen as CHN)