Total final value of contract(s): 1 069 700 EUR Excluding VAT Number of offers received: 2 Contractor name : CONSORTIUM: CSD SA (REPRESENTATIVE), TEAM RELOCATIONS SA AND ISS FACILITY SERVICES SA Contractor address : 11, rue de l~Industrie 8399 Windhof Agency : Court of Justice of the European Union plateau de Kirchberg For the attention of: Head of Property and Security Unit 2925 Luxembourg LUXEMBOURG Telephone: +352 43031 E-mail: immeubles@curia.
What does CJUE stand for?
CJUE stands for Court of Justice of the European Union
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CJUE
- Criminal Justice Tracking System (software)
- Commercial Jet Transport Standardization Committee (Society of Automotive Engineers Aerospace Council; Warrendale, PA)
- Carina Jonas Tim Tina (website)
- Cameroon Journalists' Trade Union
- Central Jersey Trout Unlimited
- Cheju, South Korea - Cheju (Airport Code)
- Commission Junction University (marketing conference; Santa Barbara, CA)
- Criminal Justice Unit
- Canadian Journal of University Continuing Education (Canada)
- Circular Jacobi Unitary Ensemble (scientific theory factor)
- Canyon-Johnson Urban Fund
- Calgary Java User Group
- Center for Joint Urban Operations
- Canadian Journal of Urban Research
- Crime and Justice in the United States
- Criminal Justice
- Colton Joint Unified School District (California)
- Carl Justi Vereinigung (German: Carl Justi Association; est. 1989; art history; Institute for Art and Musicology; Technical University of Dresden; Dresden, Germany)
- Chinese, Japanese and Vietnamese
- Complete Joint Venture (business relationship)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In January, the European Commission announced it was referring Bulgaria to the Court of Justice of the European Union for failing to fully transpose the EU internal energy market rules.
If they do not do so, then the Commission may refer the Member States to the Court of Justice of the European Union and request the imposition of financial penalties.
If they fail to comply the Commission may refer them to the Court of Justice of the European Union," the press release said.
WednesdayOs ruling to include aviation in the Emissions Trading Scheme (ETS) by the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) Ofurther isolates the EU from the rest of the world and will keep in place a unilateral scheme that is counterproductive to concerted global action on aviation and climate change,O Airlines for America (A4A) said in an initial reaction.
5) None of these proposals, however, have been successful, (6) and recent opinions expressed by the Advocates General of the Court of Justice of the European Union and the Court of Justice of the European Union suggest that these proposals, in their current form, are destined to fail.
Global carriers on Wednesday lost a battle to overturn the European Union's emissions trading scheme (ETS) when Europe's highest court -- the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) -- upheld the union's plans to charge any foreign airline that lands or takes off in Europe for carbon emissions.