As a result, on April 13, Environment Minister Nona Karadjova was quoted as saying by Bulgarian-language Dnevnik daily that the EC had decided to send the matter to the Court of Justice of the European Communities in Luxembourg.
What does CJEC stand for?
CJEC stands for Court of Justice of the European Communities
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CJEC
- Canadian Journal of Educational Administration and Policy
- Continental Journal of Earth Sciences (Nigeria)
- Center on Japanese Economy and Business (Columbia University)
- Cicatricial Junctional Epidermolysis Bullosa
- Commission des Jeunes Entrepreneurs du Benin
- Chinese Journal of Evidence-Based Medicine
- Canadian Journal of Educational Communication
- Canton Joint Engineering Council (est. 1970; Canton, OH)
- Carrefour Jeunesse-Emploi Chauveau (French youth employment agency)
- Club des Jeunes Experts-Comptables et Commissaires aux Comptes (French: Young Accountants and Auditors Club; est. 1983)
- Criminal Justice Estimating Conference (Florida)
- Carrefour Jeunesse Emploi Charlebourg-Chauveau (French-Canadian employment organization; Canada)
- Canadian Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Continental Journal of Educational Research (Nigeria)
- Canadian Journal of Environmental Education
- Center for Jewish Education and Experiences
- Expenditure and Employment Data for the Criminal Justice System
- Californians for Justice Education Fund
- Citizens for Justice, Equality and Fairness (Dandridge, TN)
- Criminal Justice Enhancement Fund (Arizona)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Bulgaria Prime Minister, Boyko Borisov, requested the EUR 10 M on Tuesday and approached the Court of Justice of the European Communities in Luxembourg over the issue.
Advocate General Bot's said Thursday in an opinion in Case C-386/08 before Court of Justice of the European Communities, that products originating from the Occupied Palestinian Territory (OPT) are not entitled to preferential customs treatment under the EC-Israel Agreement<p>"The Community customs authorities must refuse to recognise the Israeli origin of those products," he added.
On 18 July 2006, the Court of Justice of the European Communities (ECJ) rendered a leading judgement clarifying the relationship between European and national law in relation to international sports federations.
Dominique Perrault's 1996 competition-winning scheme for the Court of Justice of the European Communities exhibits the formal audacity of his Bibliotheque Nationale de France in Paris (project AR October 1989).
said Wednesday it will challenge in the Court of Justice of the European Communities a decision by the European Union (EU) to fine the midsize drugmaker 23.
Vandewiele is a lawyer-linguist at the Court of Justice of the European Communities.