Moore was prosecuted because earlier this year he defied a federal court order to remove a large Ten Commandments sculpture from display at the Alabama Judicial Building.
What does 2O stand for?
2O stands for Court Order (police incident code)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Too Much Rock for One Hand
- Second Medical Technician
- Second New Covenant
- Second generation Network Control Point (Lucent Technologies)
- Second Captain of Tops (US Navy rank)
- Second Normal Form
- Two of A Kind
- Optimal Variable Stride Trie of Height 2
- Proven Plus Probable (oil and gas industry classification)
- Public Relations (police incident code)
- Second Player
- Two-Person (team)
- Two-Port Static Random Access Memory
- Plant-Parasite Reciprocal Recurrent Selection (agriculture)
- 2 Produce and Create
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition, the survey revealed that 41 percent of respondents said they were willing to share information without a court order if they believe it is in the interest of national security.
assistant attorney general or a higher-ranking official may obtain a court order that requires an educational institution to turn over records relevant to a terrorism investigation.
Appeal from district court order dismissing pro se action as lacking arguable basis in law.
Carnivore" is a specialized computer developed by the FBI and equipped with software that "digests" all Internet traffic on an ISP system, and supposedly only provides the FBI with information for which they have a court order for.