Pursuit of this understanding is the primary objective of the Tropical Oceans/Global Atmosphere (TOGA) Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment (COARE).
What does COARE stand for?
COARE stands for Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COARE
We have 3 other meanings of COARE in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Operational Assessment and Response
- Contracting Officer's Authorized Representative
- Coordination of Afghan Relief
- Customer Order Acceptance Record
- Customer Order Acquisition Record
- Central Oregon Agriculture Research Center
- Committee on Accreditation for Respiratory Care
- Client-Oriented Agricultural Research and Dissemination Project (Uganda)
- Cooperative Ocean/Atmosphere Research Data Service
- Center for Oceanic Awareness, Research, and Education (Oakland, CA)
- Creative Opportunities and Reality Expressions
- Central Ohio Amateur Radio Emergency Service
- Colorado Army National Guard
- Confessions of a Recovering Pharisee (religious blog)
- Command On-Line Accounting & Reporting System
- Creating Options Aimed At Reducung Sexual Exploitation
- Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Radiative Transfer (online calculation tool; NASA Langley Research Center; Hampton, VA)
- Caldera OpenLinux Administration Software
- Certificate of Academic Standing (BPP Law School; UK)
- Certificate of Account Status (Texas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Called the Coupled Ocean-Atmosphere Response Experiment, the project will probe the atmosphere and ocean in the vicinity of a huge pool of warm water that straddles the equator.