But the concept for the project comes straight from the heart of Mort Laitner, JD, chief legal counsel for the Miami-Dade County Public Health Unit.
What does CPHU stand for?
CPHU stands for County Public Health Unit (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of CPHU in our Acronym Attic
- Copenhagen Shipping Exchange (Denmark)
- Child Protection Health Strategy Group (UK)
- Central Pennsylvania Health Sciences Library Association
- Centre for Perinatal Health Services Research (Pregnancy and Newborn Services Network; Australia)
- Center for Plant Health Science and Technology (USDA subsidiary)
- Carats Per Hundred Tons (diamond mining)
- Centre de Physique Theorique de l'Ecole Polytechnique (French: Polytechnic School Center of Theoretical Physics; Paris, France)
- Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Certified Practitioner of Homeopathic Therapeutics
- Capillary Pumped Heat Transport System
- Carbomedics Prosthetic Heart Valve (cardiology)
- Center for the Prevention of Handgun Violence
- Center for the Prevention of Hate Violence
- Community Practitioners and Health Visitors Association
- Chronic Pulmonary Hypertension of Vascular Origin
- Creando Puentes Hispanic Women Network (Canada)
- Clostridium phytofermentans (gram-positive bacterium)
- Computational Physics (college course)
- Chartered Physicist
- Caldecott Productions International (Singapore)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Acknowledgements This study was made possible through the support of the Palm Beach County Public Health Unit and the cooperation of the participating produce cooler operations.