com)-- The San Diego County Medical Society Foundation (SDCMSF) announces the appointment of Carmel Valley resident Francesca Mueller as Program Director, responsible for supervision of Project Access San Diego, the Foundation's flagship program.
What does CMS stand for?
CMS stands for County Medical Society (various locations)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMS
We have 1152 other meanings of CMS in our Acronym Attic
- Correctional Medical Services
- Corrective Maintenance System
- Corrective Measures Study
- Correspondence Management System (software)
- Cosmopolitan Music Society (Edmonton, AB, Canada)
- Cote Majorée de Sécurité (French: Increased Security Rating; nuclear power industry)
- Cougar Mountain Software (Boise, ID)
- Council on Medical Service
- Country Montessori School (various locations)
- Countryside Management Scheme (UK)
- Cours de Mathématiques Spéciales (Switzerland)
- Course Management Service
- Course Management System
- Course Mission Statement (Navy curriculum development)
- Court Management System (software)
- Court Martialled and Shot
- Crane Merchandising Systems (vending machines; South Carolina)
- Crash Management System (automotive)
- Crawford Music Services (Los Angeles, California)
- Creative Media Services (Decatur, IL)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Cabell County Medical Society Gregory Bills, FYMS Alizabeth Blankenship, FYMS Jay Bonder, FYMS James Buchanhan Jr.
Sierra Health Services and the Clark County Medical Society, both based in Las Vegas, are launching an initiative to provide low-cost electronic prescribing for Nevada's 5,000 practicing physicians.
He is also past president of the Monroe County Medical Society, served as chair of the BlueShield of Rochester Medical Advisory Board and was also a member of the New York State Department of Health Board of Professional Medical Conduct.
Steven Strode of Little Rock recently was elected president of the Pulaski County Medical Society for 2003.
Byline: TIM CHRISTIE The Register-Guard The Lane County Medical Society has received a $50,000 federal grant to establish a local Medical Reserve Corps, a cadre of volunteers able to respond to a public health emergency.