Malheur County Health director Stephanie Dockweiler said mosquitoes have begun to show up after a mild winter and warm spring.
What does CHD stand for?
CHD stands for County Health Director
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CHD
We have 134 other meanings of CHD in our Acronym Attic
- Compressed Hard Disk
- Compressed Hunk of Data
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Congenital Hip Displacement/Dislocation
- Consolidated Help Desk
- Constricted Double-Heterojunction
- Consumer Health Digest (newsletter)
- Coronary Heart Disease
- Correctional Holding Detachment
- County Health Department
- Calgary Highland Dance Association (Canada)
- Centre for Heritage Development in Africa (est. 1997; Mombasa, Kenya)
- Certified Health Data Analyst (American Health Information Management Association)
- Community Health Development and Advocacy
- Cycloaliphatic Acid (resin intermediate)
- California Homebuyers Downpayment Assistance Program
- Coronary Heart Disease Absolute Risk
- Convalescent Horse Depot Army Veterinary Corps (UK)
- Central Hydrofoil Design Bureau (Russia)
- Calico Hills Demonstration Breakout Room
Samples in periodicals archive:
There's just a different kind of philosophy and attitude in (this field of research) that really pays attention at the outset to what does this research mean for, say, a county health director," Erwin said.
The 2012 Child Health Award winners make such a difference in our communities by improving the health of our greatest resource - our children," said Gayle Harris, North Carolina Public Health Association (NCPHA) President and Durham County Health Director.
Subsequently the Onslow County Health Director terminated the EHS.
In early 2001, telephone interviews with West Virginia county health directors (CHDs) or their equivalent were conducted to ascertain the level of collaboration between their departments and local hospitals in regard to WMD preparedness and a coordinated medical and public health response.
Julie Casani; Mecklenburg County Health Director Dr.
This was in the early stages of the national understanding of what we were dealing with," said Lou Brewer, MPH, RN, Tarrant County health director.
Fire Chief Bob Khan and County Health Director, Dr.