Speaking at an event in the city to outline plans for the bid to become Britain's first City of Culture in 2013, Melanie Sensicle, chief executive of County Durham Tourism Partnership, said winning the title would bring with it a host of economic benefits.
What does CDTP stand for?
CDTP stands for County Durham Tourism Partnership (UK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDTP
We have 4 other meanings of CDTP in our Acronym Attic
- Command Decision: Test of Battle (World War II computer game)
- Central Dakota Tourism Partnership (Valley City, ND)
- Certified Design Thinking Professional (Global Innovation Institute)
- Chemical Dependency Treatment Program
- Cold Differential Test Pressure
- Commission for Developing the Teaching Profession (Palestine; est. 2009)
- Computer Technology Documentation Project
- Conquer Due to Prosperity (gaming clan)
- Continuing Day Treatment Program (psychiatry)
- Cooperative Driver Testing Program (Tennessee Department of Safety)
- Criminal Damage to Property (offense; various locations)
- Concrete Double-Tee Prestressed Girder (civil engineering)
- Common Data Transfer Record
- Controlled Document Transmittal Receipt
- Crop Diagnostic Training and Research Center (Purdue University; Indiana)
- Centralized Digital Telecommunications System
- Certified Dental Technicians Studio (Livonia, Michigan)
- Chester and District Textile Services (UK)
- Chester to Deeside Transport System
- Civil Defence Training School (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
County Durham Tourism Partnership has teamed up with leading visitor attractions to offer Durham Deals, a great-value online promotion to help visitors enjoy fun days out in Durham.
The County Durham Tourism Partnership has teamed up with visitTeesvalley to launch a campaign to promote the wide range of activities the area has to offer.
Yesterday County Durham Tourism Partnership unveiled a new destination development plan to an audience of 100 business people, councillors and tourism professionals at Seaham Hall and The Serenity Spa.
The week is organised by County Durham Tourism Partnership and includes free guided walks in beauty spots including Durham's Heritage Coast and the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, an assault course at Auckland Castle and free mountain bike hire for visitors to Hamsterley Forest in Teesdale.
The County Durham Tourism Partnership has launched a campaign to encourage people not to abandon the idea of enjoying the festive period.
Organised by the County Durham Tourism Partnership, the week offers North East residents the chance to enjoy free mountain bike hire at Hamsterley Forest, join guided walks in the Durham Dales and along the Durham Heritage Coast, and try new sports at clubs, museums, parks and gardens.
County Durham Tourism Partnership has teamed up with leading visitor attractions and donated 20 VIP Tourist passes and signed Durham County Cricket Club shirts worth more than pounds 3,600 to children's charities supported by the appeal.