Since 1996, a campaign for the construction of a new ice rink in County Durham has been spearheaded by the County Durham Ice Foundation, a pressure group made up of ice skaters, ice hockey fans and players.
What does CDIF stand for?
CDIF stands for County Durham Ice Foundation (ice hockey; UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CDIF
We have 26 other meanings of CDIF in our Acronym Attic
- Center for Development Information and Evaluation (USAID)
- Centrifugal Direct Injection Engine (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Centro Di Iniziativa Europea (Italian: European Center for Initiative)
- Computer Digital Image Editing (course)
- Centre Documentaire Informatique Enseignement Chimie (French: Documentary Chemistry Science Education Center; University of Nice Sophia Antipolis; Nice, France) Austria)
- Chronic Disease, Injury and Environmental Epidemiology
- CASE (Computer-Aided Software Engineering) Definition Interchange Facility
- Case Data Interchange Format
- Component Development and Integration Facility
- Consumer Drug Information (journal)
- Cumulative Difference
- Celine Dion International Fan Club
- Centre pour le Développement de l'Information sur la Formation Permanente (French: Centre for Development of Information on Continuing Education)
- Center for Digital International Government (University of Maryland)
- Center for the Digital Globe (business networking program; University of MIssouri; Columbia, MO)
- Collection Development Interest Group (libraries)
- Community Development Initiative Group (Azerbaijan)
- Community Driven Improvement of Globus Software
- Calibrated Diamonds Investment Holdings Pty. Limited
- Centro Documentazione Integrazione Handicap (Italian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Plans revealed by the County Durham Ice Foundation for a permanent rink at Belmont, on the outskirts of the city, appear to have fallen through, but Mr Eskildsen said he was in talks with the county council about two possible sites for a permanent rink, one in the city centre and another at Meadowfield.
It started as a flippant comment but my wife has been the chair of the County Durham Ice Foundation for 10 years, which lobbies for an ice skating rink in Durham.