The money from the County Durham Environmental Trust (CDENT) has funded almost 450 projects.
What does CDENT stand for?
CDENT stands for County Durham Environmental Trust (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Certificate in Digital Electronics and Microprocessors (Yashwantrao Chavan Maharashtra Open University; India)
- Chronic Disease Education and Management (Boston, MA)
- Civil Defence Emergency Management (New Zealand)
- College of Development Economics and Management (now College of Economics and Management; Philippines)
- Construction, Design, Equipment and Manning (ship standards)
- Civil Defence Emergency Management Act (New Zealand; Ministry of Civil Defence; founded 2002)
- Civil Defence Emergency Management Group (New Zealand)
- Concept, Development and Experimentation Management System (NATO)
- Canadian Design Engineering Network
- Conseil Départemental de l'Education Nationale (French: Departmental Board of Education)
- Cameroon Deaf Empowerment Organisation (support group)
- Capital District Educational Opportunity Center (New York)
- Center for the Designed Environment Professions, Inc. (Philippines)
- Certificate in Distance Education Program
- Common Data Extraction Program
- Communicable Disease Epidemiology Program (health surveillance; Utah)
- Community Development Employment Projects (indigenous peoples' government programs; Australia)
- Comprehensive District Education Plan
- Connecticut Department of Environmental Protection (Hartford, CT; est. 1971)
- Contactless Dielectrophoresis (particle manipulation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The County Durham Environmental Trust, along with a grant from Northumbrian Water, have handed pounds 20,000 to the National Trust's Gibside Estate to ensure the survival of newts.
Premier supports environmental projects through landfill community fund donations to County Durham Environmental Trust.
But now the County Durham Environmental Trust (CDENT) has stumped up pounds 71,500 for improvements to the site.
Pondzone has been funded by County Durham Environmental Trust, the Shears Foundation, Community Foundation Tyne & Wear and Northumberland, the Catherine Cookson Charitable Trust, Percy Hedley 1990 Charitable Trust, the Joicey Trust and The Sir James Knott Trust.
The day was organised by Groundwork North East, with funding help from the Environment Agency's Local Levy and CDENT, the County Durham Environmental Trust, to work with local communities bordering the River Team and its tributaries to improve their awareness of flood risk and the environment.
County Durham Environmental Trust has provided pounds 55,000 for a new sensory garden, shrubbery, flowers and the care of trees at Darlington Arts Centre.
These included the Heritage Lottery Fund, County Durham Environmental Trust and Biffaward through the Landfill Communities Fund, the Hadrian Trust, Shears Foundation, TK Maxx and IKEA UK Ltd.