The value of the home is normally assessed according to the Harris County Appraisal District records.
What does CAD stand for?
CAD stands for County Appraisal District
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CAD
We have 510 other meanings of CAD in our Acronym Attic
- Control And Display
- Control Authority Domain
- Conversión Analógico-Digital (Spanish)
- Coordination and Development (committee; various organizations)
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Artery Dissection
- Coronary Atherothrombotic Disease
- Corporate Account Delinquency
- Corrective Action Design
- Cost Analysis Division
- Course Administrative Data
- Crank Angle Degree
- Crown Assets Distribution (Public Works and Government Services Canada)
- Ctrl Alt Del
- Ctrl Alt Del (gaming webcomic)
- Cultural Affairs Department (various locations)
- Cultural Arts Division (various locations)
- Current Account Deficit
- Custom Application Development
- Customer Avalized Draft
Samples in periodicals archive:
Harris County Appraisal District,(14) Vinmar, a Texas corporation, purchased plastic resin for export to foreign customers.
The Harris County Appraisal District (District) appraised the property at $13.
The database now includes every campus in the Texas A&M, Texas State, and University of North Texas systems, the Bexar and Travis county appraisal districts and more school districts and transit authorities.