7) Sedentary to light intensity activity is defined as 0 to 1,951 counts per minute, moderate intensity PA is defined as 1,952 to 5,724 counts per minute, and vigorous intensity PA is de fined as 5,725 or more counts per minute.
What does CPM stand for?
CPM stands for Counts Per Minute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CPM
We have 548 other meanings of CPM in our Acronym Attic
- Copra Meal
- Core Processing Module
- Corporate Performance Management
- Cost Per Mille
- Cost Per Minute
- Cost Per Thousand (impressions)
- Cost Performance Management
- Cost Performance Measure
- Cotton Pest Management (agriculture)
- Country Program Manager
- Coût par Mille (French: Cost per Thousand)
- Creative Production Management (Los Angeles, CA)
- Credit Portfolio Management
- Crisis Prevention and Management (Vermont)
- Critical Parameter Management (Six Sigma)
- Critical Path Method
- Critical Performance Measure
- Critical Phase Matching
- Crop Production Management (North Dakota)
- Crucible Particle Metallurgy (proprietary steel manufacturing process)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Four categories were created: higher-intensity bouts (greater than 10 minutes exertion at greater than 2,020 counts per minutes, or CPM), higher-intensity short bouts (less than 10 minutes at greater than 2,020 CPM), lower-intensity long bouts (greater than 10 minutes and less than 2,019 CPM), and lower-intensity short bouts (less than 10 minutes and less than 2,019 CPM).
3) counts per minute and 5,494 ([+ or -] 2,428) steps per day.
A radiation level of 100,000 counts per minute will be introduced as a new standard for decontamination, up from 6,000 counts per minute, the government said, adding that raising the bar will not endanger health.
2] millimetre mm micrometre [micro]m nanometre nm picometre pm mg/ 100 ml mg/dl Angstrom [Angstrom] litre 1 millilitre ml microlitre [micro]l gram g milligram mg kilogram kg hour(s) h minute(s) min second(s) sec week(s) wk year(s) yr counts per minute cpm Curie Ci rad rad Roentgen R gravity g ortho O meta m para p intramuscular im intraperitoneal ip intravenous iv subcutaneous sc oral po lethal dose-50 [LD.
Average activity volume in the participants, calculated as accelerometer counts per minute (cpm), was 238, and time spent in moderate to vigorous physical activity (based on an established cut point of 2,100 cpm that equates to approximately 2-5 miles per hour) averaged 21 minutes daily for both men and women, reported Ms.
Surgeons defined a sentinel node as "any node that was clinically suspicious, was blue, had blue afferent, or had 10% of the counts per minute of the highest node removed ex vivo," said Dr.
3 counts per minute throughout the one hour perfusion.