Patrick "Doc" Hatfield, who along with his wife, Connie, was the guiding force behind the Country Natural Beef Cooperative in Oregon, died in March at age 74.
What does CNB stand for?
CNB stands for Country Natural Beef
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CNB
We have 75 other meanings of CNB in our Acronym Attic
- Club Nautique de Bouchemaine (French water sports club)
- Code Name Base
- Colégio Notarial do Brasil - Conselho Federal (Brazil)
- Comité National de Biophysique (French: National Committee for Biophysics)
- Commission Nationale des Bourses (French: National Commission for Scholarships)
- Commonwealth National Bank (Alabama)
- Conseil National du Bruit (French: National Council of Noise)
- Construction Navale Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux Shipbuilding; Bordeaux, France)
- Core Network Bicasting
- Corresponsales No Bancarios (Spanish, Colombia)
- Croatian National Bank
- Cumulonimbus (clouds)
- Currículo Nacional Base (Spanish: Base National Curriculum; Guatemala)
- Czech National Bank
- Canadian Norwegian Business Association (Norway)
- Central New Brunswick Academy (Canada)
- Centralny Nurt Basketu Amatorskiego (Polish amateur basketball association)
- Chambre Nationale de la Batellerie Artisanale (French: National Chamber of the Small Waterway)
- China National Bar Association
- China National Basketball Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is prepared using Food Alliance certified sustainable food handling techniques and ingredients, including sustain-ably grown beans and hormone- and antibiotic-free beef sourced from family-owned Central Bean Company and Country Natural Beef.
Bendfeldt invited Doc and Connie Hatfield, the driving force behind the formation of Country Natural Beef (formerly Oregon Country Beefl (see July/August 2006 "Rural Cooperatives") to speak to the cattle producers of Shenandoah Valley last March, during the early exploration stages for a possible co-op.
But from this point forward, the process will take a decidedly different twist, due to the Formans' membership in the Country Natural Beef cooperative.