The package prices commence at USD209 per room, per night, and include a standard guest room; two tickets to The Country Music Hall of Fame, and two tall cups of Starbucks coffee.
What does CMHF stand for?
CMHF stands for Country Music Hall of Fame (Nashville, TN)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CMHF
We have 14 other meanings of CMHF in our Acronym Attic
- Certified Master HVACR (Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration) Educator
- Container and Materials Handling Equipment
- Chicago Metro History Education Center
- Community Mental Health Evaluation Initiative
- California Military History Educational Project
- Canadian Medical Hall of Fame (London, Ontario, Canada)
- Canadian Motorsport Hall of Fame
- Centrale van Middelbare en Hogere Functionarissen (Dutch)
- CitiCapital Material Handling Finance
- Colorado Minority Health Forum
- Canadian Military History Gateway
- Chamber Music Hilton Head
- Consensus Measurement in Hand Hygiene
- Columbia Montour Home Health and Hospice (Bloomsburg, PA)
- Columbia Montour Home Health Services (Bloomsburg, PA)
- California Manufactured Housing Institute
- Canadian Manufactured Housing Institute
- Center for Medical Home Improvement (Concord, NH)
- Children's Mental Health Initiative
- Community Median Household Income
Samples in periodicals archive:
Husky, who was inducted into the Country Music Hall of Fame last year, died at home on Thursday.
The Country Music Hall of Fame has had its hand in two of the recent releases, Will the Circle Be Unbroken and the latest A Shot In The Dark: Making Records in Nashville, 1945-1955.
H"THE Grand Tour: George Jones Country," will open on December 2 at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville.
Vince was at the Country Music Hall of Fame in Nashville last week and announced a new campaign called "All for the Hall" to help raise funds to help out with the high cost of keeping the Hall of Fame running.
A MUSICIAN who was too shy to perform publicly is being lined up for entry into the Country Music Hall of Fame.